Rules for Posting
- Your content can be as short as a tweet or as long as your essay back in 5th grade.
- Your message should be related to experiences, thoughts, feelings, or anything in 2020. (If you don’t know what happened in 2020, you must be living in a cave. Good job at quarantine.)
- You can post in any language. Pas de problème!
- No duplicate posts and content. No copy-paste! Seriously. Seriously. Seriously.
- No spam, scams, or deceptive content.
- No adding of any website links. Fine, mentioning your social media handle is okay. But still no links.
- No promotion or selling of goods, products or services.
- No nudity or sexual content.
- No vulgar language or profanity.
- No defamation or harassment.
- No graphic, violent, abusive, harmful, or dangerous content.
If you failed to follow any of these rules, we will delete your post and block you. If there’s a lot of violators, we will take down auto-posting and switch to manually approving each post. Sorry not sorry. Now, off you go.